Monday, December 11, 2006

Housing Blogs - A Tribute to my Favorites.

I just wanted take a moment to list out some of my favorite Housing Blogs. These Blogs address the Housing Bubble in Canada and the USA. I find them interesting, entertaining, and educational. It's fun to read them and see there are other "like minded" people out there sharing the same concerns about the Real Estate Bubble.

  1. Vancouver Housing Market Blog - This is my favorite.
  2. vancouver (un)real estate - Another favorite.
  3. Vancouver Condo Info - A good read.
  4. Calgarian Contrarian 2 - Another good Housing Blog from Calgary.
  5. Housing Panic - The Housing Bubble Blog with Attitude - US Housing Bubble Blog.
  6. Financial Planning and Personal Sanity

There are many others out there, these are definetly my favorite out of the Real Estate Blogs I have been reading.

7 comments:

Etienne de Cochon said...

For all the BC blogs on real estate you guys should just consolidate into one site.

Uncertain Buyer said...

You do have a point, but not all Blogs are created equally. Each Blog has its own feel.

I currently read about 6, some form the US as well.

Etienne de Cochon said...

Maybe some enterprising schlepp will build a real estate bear portal :)

the pope said...

For all the BC blogs on real estate you guys should just consolidate into one site.

Great idea! While we're at it lets combine all music, news & political sites into one.

Imagine how much time we would save if there was only 1 site on the entire internet!

Etienne de Cochon said...

Well I don't see the harm in consolidating to one site. But since we're being absurd, maybe I'll just throw out a hypothetical scenario where the Vancouver Sun splits its World News, Sports, Business and Arts sections into 4 difference web sites. Are we done being nasty yet Pope?

the pope said...

Are we done being nasty yet Pope?

Hahah. I suppose that was a bit over the top, you have my apologies if I came across as a total jerk. Upon re-reading my previous comment it was a jackass thing to say.

The thing is there's no organized 'bear publishing empire' and the Sun is run by one company, which publishes its news in two different papers and multiple websites.

But your portal idea has merit, I've been thinking of having an rss feed on my site of the latest couple of posts from other local sites I visit regularly so I can see at a glance when they're updated. That makes it extra dumb of me to post a snotty comment about that.

Clearly I am not infallible.

solipsist said...

infallible, inschfallible. Just enjoy yourself. I do...

BLOG & NEWS FEEDS

Check out my Feeds below.

The Big Picture

Soot and Ashes: From Housing Panic

The Globe and Mail - Business News

The Best Real Estate Anywhere! - Vancouver Realtor Blog

The Housing Bubble - US

Alberta Bubble

Financial Planning and Personal Sanity

Housing Doom - US

vancouver (un)real estate

Vancouver Condo Info

MSNBC.com: Real Estate

Housing PANIC - US

CNNMoney.com - Real Estate

BusinessWeek- Hot Property

CBC | Money News