Monday, December 11, 2006

News from my Realtor - Mixed Messages

I just got news, from my Realtor, that the owners of a house that I was interested in are very motivitated to sell.

Funny thing is I looked on MLS and they are still at the same price as they were in August. A lot has changed since August so you think a motivated seller would have lowered a little by now.

Are we going to see a lot of this in the future?? Are these motivated sellers going to hold out for higher prices for months on end?? Staying stuborn, even though thay aren't selling, because they cannot bare to reduce their price?

So if the sellers aren't lowering their price then what is it they can do to motivate me? Offer me a new set of knives upon completion?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

am i the first to comment on this blog?

i'm afraid that the knives might be dangerous once you realize what your mortgage payments will be. a toaster would not be a good idea either.

BLOG & NEWS FEEDS

Check out my Feeds below.

The Big Picture

Soot and Ashes: From Housing Panic

The Globe and Mail - Business News

The Best Real Estate Anywhere! - Vancouver Realtor Blog

The Housing Bubble - US

Alberta Bubble

Financial Planning and Personal Sanity

Housing Doom - US

vancouver (un)real estate

Vancouver Condo Info

MSNBC.com: Real Estate

Housing PANIC - US

CNNMoney.com - Real Estate

BusinessWeek- Hot Property

CBC | Money News